[HacktionLab] http://libreprojects.net

planet-mail at aktivix.org planet-mail at aktivix.org
Thu Jun 27 20:11:38 UTC 2013

Recently I've been using teamworkpm.net for a couple of 100% social
tings like complex wedding celebration production planning (not mine).
Quite happy with it in terms of bringing ppl in to work with it who
have little online collaborative experience. Nice exportable reports
once there's a bunch of stuff in there. Best tho if you're feeling in
maestro mode :) Anyway, v useful if it does what u want it to without
making a political statement. Although whilst being able to work quite
nicely in terms of opening up transparency for projects, and
organising a disparate group of ppl, it seems to lack the mechanisms
for proper participation. Anyway, it's prob about 72% towards what i'd
want for an ideal management tool and imho worth looking at if you
want to do something.

Kinda wish some of this stuff had been around a few years ago, tho
would never have used it for what i wish i could have used it for.

dave