[HacktionLab] Proposed talks

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sun Mar 17 09:37:31 UTC 2013

Hi John,

Nice suggestions.  Can you add them to the Wiki page at
https://hacktionlab.org/hacktionlab/index.php/BarnCamp_2013_ideas_scratchpad
please?

A note to all as well is that the workshops do need to be clearly
beginner to intermediate.  I suggest if there's lots of terminology
involved in some technical explanations that it might be good to support
them with hand-outs in the form of a glossary.