[HacktionLab] Workshop proposal for BarnCamp: How static HTML saved my marriage

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Fri Mar 22 11:00:52 UTC 2013

On 22/03/2013 10:55, Steve Woods wrote:

> Quoting Mike Harris <mike at mbharris.co.uk>:
>
>> We could do a network install of Wordpress on a local box that people
>> can use on site to play with setting up their blogs.  Anyone who then
>> wants one permanently on N23, or another Wordpress host, can export it
>> and import it.
>>
>> How does that sound?
>
> That gets my vote as it's something I yet have to try.
Not sure if you thought I meant it, but I didn't mean we'd actually do
the network install as part of the workshop as that's probably a bit too
technical.  Unless anybody thinks that is worthwhile?

(talk about the shifting sands of a workshop's content, that's really
evolved from my original proposal)