[HacktionLab] Workshop proposal for BarnCamp: How static HTML saved my marriage

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Fri Mar 22 16:06:08 UTC 2013

On 22/03/13 15:57, yossarian wrote:

> I would be happy to run a secret, off-the-books session on Jekyll
> and/or Octopress for Mike or whoever else, without the
> nerd/ball/tech/geek gag (whatever it's now called). I am also looking
> forward to beers in those little riverside pubs.
That sounds great!
I was going to input the workshop ideas so far into the sign up form -
But I'm going to hold off until Tuesday, as it's great to keep the ideas
coming!

here's what there is so far..
https://hacktionlab.org/hacktionlab/index.php/BarnCamp_2013_ideas_scratchpad

if anyone needs a wiki account just ask
if anyone wants to create someone an account, login and then go to
https://hacktionlab.org/hacktionlab/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&type=signup
leave the password blank and click By Email and the person will get an
email sent to them with a new random password

or
https://pad.riseup.net/p/barncampworkshops2013

or just email me!

nice one