[HacktionLab] Peace news camp advice

U us2cool at gmail.com
Mon May 6 17:00:33 UTC 2013

Hey

Thanks so much for your offer. We spoke to the owners of the house nearby
and they've said we can use their broadband. I'm thinking the easiest /
most logical thing would be to run an (long) ethernet cable into the field.
Do you know if there would be any issues with this, would it need
weatherproofing? Plastic piping? It's only for a few days.

Thanks
Usayd