[HacktionLab] Barn camp

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Thu May 9 08:55:36 UTC 2013

On 09/05/2013 09:48, Ben Green wrote:
> Quoting "Martin (Crypt)" <crysison at googlemail.com>:
>
>> Hi
>> Good to hear from you.  I was planning on running the cryptoparty
>> workshop
>> at some point during the weekend, so having tor aswell would really
>> complement that kind of thing.  I'm also heading up from london, but
>> I was
>> planning on getting a train up, I'm not sure if this is within your
>> budget.  I hate to respond with a 'me too' to an email, but would be
>> good
>> to get a lift if there is someone.
>
> The general principal is that we all pay for the event (including all
> the organizers) and find our own way there. You should find a fair few
> lifts coming from London though. Good luck.
I want to add, as it says on the web site, if you need to discuss a
concession, please email barncamp2013 at hacktionlab.org and we'll talk
about it there.  We can offer concessions, but we also have to cover our
costs as we're not grant funded and any profits go back into doing free
stuff for the UK activist community.

Other than that good to hear you're coming, make sure you've signed up
though, and look forward to meeting you and what you have to say about
Tor, etc.

Mike.