[HacktionLab] An open source alternative to Skype

Andy S andys at bristolwireless.net
Tue May 14 09:07:21 UTC 2013

On 14 May 2013 00:38, johnc <johnc at aktivix.org> wrote:

Looks great and I'd be up for testing it, however, I fear our old PBX
machine would explode if it tried to do video conferencing! Maybe I will
fire up a Vserver and have a go...

*http://www.bristolwireless.net/* <http://www.bristolwireless.net/>*  | **0117
325 0067 |  **sip:info at bristolwireless.net*
*Bristol Wireless**