[HacktionLab] BarnCamp and mobiles

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Tue May 21 10:40:38 UTC 2013

A quick note to say that a lot of the mobile networks don't work at
BarnCamp, or don't work very well.

Orange is okay if you climb the correct tree in the top field and wave
your mobile at Monmouth, I think T-mobile is crap, although that's the
same network as well.  I don't know about everything everywhere, Not
Much Some Places might be more apt.

Dunno about O2, and no idea about Virgin, GiffGaff and Lebara, but I
guess they piggy back so may work.

The best network is from our tax avoiding friends Vodafone, so we'll
probably get a SIM for a contact number.

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893
0: http://mbharris.co.uk/keys/pgp.html