[HacktionLab] favourite firefox Add ons?

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Tue May 21 10:59:07 UTC 2013

Hi there,

What are your favourite firefox Add Ons?

I'm doing a bit of a digested firefox manual. It's a digested one on
general use but also with a focus on bypassing censorship, security,
media bits and offline use.

It would be great to get feedback on vital, new or interesting Add ons
out there to use.

So far I have info on fireftp, noscript, adblock, foxyproxy, https
everywhere, flagfox, better privacy, googlesharing.
Thinking of writing docs for download helper, show ip, firefogg,
stealthy, firessh.

It would be great to get other suggestions and why you like them.

nice one
Mick