[HacktionLab] favourite firefox Add ons?

ekes ekes at aktivix.org
Tue May 21 11:31:43 UTC 2013

>> So far I have info on fireftp, noscript, adblock, foxyproxy, https
>> everywhere, flagfox, better privacy, googlesharing.
>> Thinking of writing docs for download helper, show ip, firefogg,
>> stealthy, firessh.
>
> Ghostery. FireBug. Vimperator. Screengrab (fix version). Web developer.
> ABP.

Privacy cookie related. I can think of two more:

Selective Cookie Delete has to be my addition to the already listed
'better privacy'.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/selectivecookiedelete/

I'm not sure how essential it is these days but Beef Taco too
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/beef-taco-targeted-advertising/

For SSL certificates: in addition to HTTPS Everywhere (with the SSL
Observatory on); for (slightly) more power users
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/certificate-patrol/

Pure utility for everyone
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/add-to-search-bar/ will
add almost any search field on any website to your search bar (or
address bar search shortcuts of course).

The rest I'd suggest are probably more Developer related: Firebug (and
extensions like FireSASS, DrupalForFirebug, YSlow...); Dust me selectors
(checks CSS usage); HTTPFox (shows HTTP headers in a handly window).

Enjoy Barn Camp. Gutted I can't make it this year.

Cheers, ekes