[HacktionLab] N23/Wordpress session: Wordpress themes and porting your site to Wordpress

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Wed May 22 19:12:00 UTC 2013

On 22/05/2013 19:58, bou wrote:
> On 21/05/13 17:48, Mike Harris wrote:
>> Nice, it'd get the content but not the Skin.  Does that SQL work then?
> This is getting nerdy/too-techy ;)
>
> Yes I would be interested, wish I had had something like this when I
> wanted to transfer from blogger

Cool.  My plan is then to have a couple of simple dummy sites that we
can work with and then whatever anyone brings.  Could work with a local
Wordpress install just to be able to play and hack.... Anything that
wishes to be permanently online afterwards we can export and get
imported into Network23....

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893
0: http://mbharris.co.uk/keys/pgp.html