[HacktionLab] Doors for Tables (if you're in Bristol or Oxford or have a van and are coming)

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Thu May 23 12:22:37 UTC 2013

Hi there,

We could do with some doors for table tops.  What is ideal are those
hardboard internal doors, not fire doors, as they are flat and light and
a decent size.  We can lay one on some straw bales and hey presto: a
table! :)

If you're in Oxford or Bristol and know of / have such a thing / or have
see such a thing in a nearby skip then let me know and we can arrange to
pick them up, but not until a week Tuesday.

If you're coming to barncamp in a large vehicle, have such a door and
are happy to bring it, then do let us know.

But remember, if it's flat, it's useless as a table, and if it's a fire
door, it'll be really too heavy.

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893
0: http://mbharris.co.uk/keys/pgp.html