[HacktionLab] BarnCamp Programme

Andy S andys at bristolwireless.net
Thu May 23 15:11:55 UTC 2013

On 23 May 2013 14:28, Ben Green <ben at bristolwireless.net> wrote:

> Quoting llanos <gorditazz at aktivix.org>:
>
>  Quoting Mick Fuzz <mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org>:
>>
>>  On 22/05/13 20:01, Mick Fuzz wrote:
>>> Mike reminded me that we already have 5 people signed up to help with
>>> the welcome desk.
>>>

>> It's been metioned before to design a welcome flyer with some information
>> about the site, where facilities are, workshops etc... This could help the
>> people on the welcome desk and everyone to have important info hnady. Would
>> that be too much considering the site isn't big and we have got away
>> without it other years?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Llanos
>>

> Can we not bother? welcome desk, notice boards and morning plenary usually
> suffice, and are accurate. Leaflets prepared in advance rarely are, and the
> sessions aren't planned out anyway.
>
> 2p,
> Ben

Was considering a (more) detailed site map, but people usually manage
without! Takes the surprise out of it too! Besides, if someone doesn't know
where they are, they can Google it/GPS themselves!!

*http://www.bristolwireless.net/* <http://www.bristolwireless.net/>*  | **0117
325 0067 |  **sip:info at bristolwireless.net*
*Bristol Wireless**
Windmill Hill City Farm