[HacktionLab] london and things

johnc johnc at aktivix.org
Thu May 23 16:28:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

I thought I said that in my last email. I/we first will set you up a
"proper" phone plugged into a magic box (linksys ATA) with a local
number (20 min work). We could also do more interesting things with the
phones later (time: an indeterminate amount of hours depending on cider
consumption).

:-)
John