[HacktionLab] Projector for Barn camp?

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sat May 25 12:43:45 UTC 2013

On 20/04/2013 15:36, Andy S wrote:

> We need an extra projector (or two) for the event if anyone has one
> they can bring, preferably half decent one that can be used in bright
> conditions, like the barn during the day?

Hi There,

I've got two projectors.  The one miraculously started working again in
the hands of Marcus V.  I think that covers it as they're both around
2,500+ lumens, and both to up to 1256x1024 + one does HD modes okay.

Got one bit projector screen, which we've used in the main barn before.
I did have a second smaller one that we used in the marquee, but I
accidentally left that behind at the last BarnCamp in 2011, so it may
still be at large, though I don't know, so you may feel we need another,
or any kind of white fabric with some strips of wood stapled to the top
and bottom....

Mike.