[HacktionLab] Announcing an ORG hack-day in London on 4 October

Mick Clearerchannel mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Sat Aug 30 16:58:23 UTC 2014

The sunday after is http://oggcamp.org/ in Oxford.

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 1:49 PM, Richard King
<richard at richardskingdom.net <mailto:richard at richardskingdom.net>> wrote:

    Hi all

    I'm excited to announce we're organising a hack-day in central London!

    Â - Saturday 4 October 2014
    Â - 10:00 until 21:00
    Â - Mozilla community space, Covent Garden, London

    The details are up on ORG's London Meetup group:

    http://www.meetup.com/ORG-London/events/202557812/

    You'd all be welcome to attend if it's something in which you'd be
    interested. It would also be great if you could share this with your
    local groups to see if anyone is interested making the trip.

    I know this is *another* London event - my apologies. If you'd like to
    organise a hack-day local to you or your group I'd be happy to help out.
    Drop me a line?

    People are also welcome to try joining in remotely via github, IRC, the
    ORG wiki and the tech-volunteers mailing list. The event page describes
    how to join all of these.

    Hope to see some of you there, either in person or online!

    Regards

    Richard.

    P.S. Please don't RSVP to the event if you're planning to join in
    remotely. An RSVP consumes a physical space at Mozilla. Thanks.

    --
    I have a new OpenPGP key: https://richardskingdom.net/new-openpgp-key

    https://richardskingdom.net/
    Twitter: @graphiclunarkid