[HacktionLab] ***SPAM*** Fwd: Anti-fracking groups looking for Wordpress training

m marmar at ucrony.net
Tue Feb 4 23:51:06 UTC 2014

Depending on what they want I can help out in the London area.

If there's another writing sprint for floss manuals, give me a shout.
The last one was fun!

On 04/02/2014 22:55, m3shrom wrote:
> On 03/02/14 20:08, sam_uk at riseup.net wrote:
>> Hi all
>> Any idea's on people who might do this bit of Wordpress training for
>> anti-fracking groups?
>>
>> Best
>>
>> Sam
>
> I can do this sort of thing near to Manchester / Leeds / Bradford but
> I'm not too up for travelling beyond that.
>
> From this project
> http://mcrblogs.co.uk/doit/2013/09/20/summary-artists-doit-course/
> I've got some time planned to do a bit of an update of this resource
> http://en.flossmanuals.net/wordpress/
>
> and rework it a bit to make it more of a "Send your message using a
> WordPress site"
>
> It'll be pitched at artists / community group but would essentially be
> the same as for campaign groups.

Into the Fire - The Hidden Victims of Austerity in Greece
More: http://intothefire.org
Like: http://fb.me/intothefirefilm
Follow: http://t.co/Moax1smz