[HacktionLab] sad news about protag

penguin penguin at riseup.net
Wed Feb 19 21:53:44 UTC 2014

Only met Protag a few times, but even in those few times his heartfelt
warmth and genuine character shone through. And his cooking was
fucking amazing too!

Much love and sympathy to all those that were close to him. The world
is a poorer place without Protag, but a richer place for what he gave
to us all.