[HacktionLab] FreedomBone

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Tue Feb 25 11:36:40 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Was just talking to someone on IRC who were lurking in the channel I was
in because of their project FreedomBone.

I know nothing about it, haven't investigated it, read the page or can
vet it at all, but it does look interesting, so am pasting the link in here:

http://freedombone.uk.to/

The author said to me in IRC:

"I joined mainly because at the beginning of the year I started a
project which may, or may not, be of interest to the folks her.  I think
it's a good idea wherever possible to run your own services. Also, if
anyone finds mistakes or possible improvements then add an issue on the
Github page https://github.com/fuzzgun/freedombone/issues"

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893
0: http://mbharris.co.uk/keys/pgp.html