[HacktionLab] [Fwd: <nettime> Hackers ethics for the world after collapse, essay]

Patrice Riemens patrice at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 2 06:52:26 UTC 2014

Subject: <nettime> Hackers ethics for the world after collapse, essay
From:    "Vesna Manojlovic" <becha at xs4all.nl>
Date:    Thu, January 2, 2014 00:07
To:      nettime-l at kein.org

Hi,

I would like to share with you the essay I published on "Nature Bats Last"
blog
"Hackers ethics for the world after collapse"
http://guymcpherson.com/2013/12/hackers-ethic-for-the-world-after-collapse/

 	Or here, the original:
 	http://becha.home.xs4all.nl/hackers-ethics-for-the-world-after-collapse-december-2013.html

At #30c3, I had related comments on the talk about history and culture:
http://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/Reply_to_no_neutral_ground_in_the_burning_world

.. and if you liked that, there is much much more here:
http://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/Hackers_tribes

I would like to start a project with like-minded people,
to come up with something to show&tell on the #31c3.
If you are interested, get in touch.

Vesna

--
"The greatest shortcoming of the human race is
our inability to understand the exponential function."

http://becha.home.xs4all.nl