[HacktionLab] Web development language question

Marcus Valentine marcus at marcusv.org
Tue Jul 1 09:19:34 UTC 2014

Here in Bristol at the Cube Cinema, our legacy diary and event
management system was written in Perl. It was very difficult to modify,
so we started again from scratch.

After a few false starts (ruby on rails, pylons) we ended up with django
based system. Also I've been impressed with the deployment tool (fabric).

Marcus