[HacktionLab] your knowledgeneeded

Mick - Clearerchannel.org mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Mon Jul 28 06:57:53 UTC 2014

Hi Mick here,

On the blag again!
I'm doing some pre-work on the FLOSS Manuals restructure.
Mostly just replacing and slightly tweaking what is already there.

I've made a go of restructuring the categories which are a bit all over
the place on the front page of http://en.flossmanuals.net
http://piratepad.net/DYUQT3iDX1

One thing that came up while doing it. It would be great to include a
short tag line for each piece of software to identify what it is or what
it does.
This has come from various bits of feedback. One of the most interesting
is that people who came to FM to write or read documentation on one
software have found others that they really like.
These strap lines will make it easier to browse for new software.

Tags will also have the same effect. I've added some of those in in bold.

So.... Volunteers are really needed here!
Please jump in and spend 10-15 mins to add short straplines and keywords
for these Manuals.
This would be a great help!

Here's the doc again. http://piratepad.net/DYUQT3iDX1

nice one