[HacktionLab] May 2-5, Breaking the Frame gathering,

Michael Reinsborough m.reinsborough at qub.ac.uk
Mon Mar 31 17:39:00 UTC 2014

Hi Hacktionlab....

http://breakingtheframe.org.uk/
Scientists for Global Responsibility and Corporate Watch, Luddites200  are organising a gathering from May 2nd to 5th in the Lakes District near Sheffield..

Endorsing organisations include Veggies, Gaia Foundation, Biofuelwatch, Boycott EDF, Rising Tide, Japanese Against Nuclear UK, The Land magazine, Occupy London environment working group,  Action AWE, Knickers to Nuclear, visionon.tv, Genetic Engineering Network, Low Impact Living Initiative, Campaign Against Climate Change, The Green House Think Tank, Occupy London General Assembly, et alili.
This is a Bank holiday weekend in the Lakes subsidized by the revolution, armchair chats, child care provided, beer, music & entertainment evenings, Food by Veggies; but you can also come if you're a serious revolutionary into plans, plots, direct action and political intrigue!

original email below...