[HacktionLab] BarnCamp

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Mon May 26 16:58:33 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Just to confirm there's currently no BarnCamp this year.  Certainly not
one in a couple of weeks' time on the Welsh borders.  I'm certainly not
going to be organising one, and most of the core crew is either out of
the country or out of time and/or energy this year.

I would like to propose that we do what we did last year and officially
take a year off and thus return to do BarnCamp 2015 around the same time
next June.  Thus we do it every other year on the odd years.

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893
0: http://mbharris.co.uk/keys/pgp.html