[HacktionLab] [FM Discuss] ENCRYPT YOUR EMAIL WITH GPG

Mick Clearerchannel mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Wed Nov 5 17:17:06 UTC 2014

Hi there,

Vitaliy, Lets' see if there is any response from the original writers,

Hi Sacha or any other writers on the list.
Do you have any thoughts on this below, I know you were around when it
was being written.

I'll also forward it to the hacktionlab / and Tech Tools lists that I'm
on to see if they can help.

nice one
Mick

Mick Chesterman - mick at flossmanuals.net