[HacktionLab] Feedback from Bradford

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Mon Nov 17 08:41:21 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Back from Bradford, which was a great and intimate HacktionLab!

So we were few, not quite the heady heights of a couple of years ago,
but that did enable us to cover a lot of grand and have some great
debates and conversations about various projects.

We had some discussions regarding TTFA and BarnCamp and I hope we can
feedback on these and other things to the list shortly.

I just wanted to say a big thanks to Lukas and the 1in12 for excellent
hospitality (as usual), and also to everyone else from HacktionLab and
those new people that came along; it was a pleasure to come again.
Thank you!

Lastly, you'll be pleased to know that the "Getting the wireless
internet access to work" workshop lasted almost the entire duration of
the weekend, but I am pleased to say that we did leave the 1in12 with a
new working wireless access point :)

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893
0: http://mbharris.co.uk/keys/pgp.html