[HacktionLab] Plan for Bradford HackLab

Lukas Hornby lukas.hornby at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 10:10:27 UTC 2014

This all sounds good. I'll catch up properly when I'm done with
dissertation and anarchist book fair next week.

Publicity-wise the 1in12 had two days a the university fresher's fayre with
the hacktionlab flyer. It also went out on an events listing there. I've
emailed sympathetic lecturers. Finally the event is on the 1in12 website.
More flyers to go out at the anarchist book fair.

Cheers, Lukas