[HacktionLab] Publicity for Bradford Hacktionlab cryptoparty

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Sat Sep 27 14:52:13 UTC 2014

Do we have any flyers printed or anything for the Bradford November meeting ?

Sheffield Open Rights group has a meeting on October 6 with Cory Doctorow as a speaker
so its likely be well attended. So I could distribute some flyers.

Additionally Sheffield ORG is having an event on November 12th which will probably
cover some of the things that we'll be doing at the weekend too.

Regards,

Alan Dawson
--
"The introduction of a coordinate system to geometry is an act of violence"