[HacktionLab] FYI: Digital Editor opportunity at New Internationalist

Charlie Harvey charlie at newint.org
Wed Jan 21 16:41:49 UTC 2015

Hey all,

We're recruiting a digital editor at newint. Please network to anyone
who you think would be interested.

New Internationalist is seeking an experienced Digital Editor for our
independent magazine and website. We are a radical not-for-profit
publishing co-operative launching exciting new digital products.
Applications from black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates are
especially welcome.

Salary: £34,000
Terms: 1 year fixed-term contract (in the first instance)
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours a week.
The post is based in Oxford.

Apply at: http://nin.tl/1J8cGJ1

Cheers

--
Charlie Harvey
IT Director

t: +44 (0)1865 403249
f: +44 (0)1865 403346
w: http://newint.org/
k: http://ox4.li/gpgkey/

New Internationalist is an independent not-for-profit communications
cooperative. Our multi-award winning magazine, New Internationalist,
brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for
global justice.

New Internationalist Publications Ltd. is incorporated in England
under no.1005239.

New Internationalist, Old Music Hall, 106-108 Cowley Rd.,
Oxford, OX4 1JE, UK