[HacktionLab] Server efficiency slides

Charlie Harvey charlie at newint.org
Mon Jul 6 16:50:28 UTC 2015

On 06/07/15 17:38, daniel wrote:
> Hey guys,
> Here are the slides and lecture notes from the talk on server efficiency and
> optimization. I am soooooooooooooooooo sorry it took so long to get them sent
> off. Been super busy. I'd put it on the wiki but I'm having a brain freeze and
> can't figure out how to register a new account. Please do let me know if you
> guys have any further thoughts, comments, questions, or corrections about any
> of the stuff on here. I think that we and the rest of the team at Noflag had a
> fantastic time and we're looking forward to the next one. Let's keep in touch
> about the possibility of having the Winter Gathering in Scotland this time,
> eh!
> All the best,
> Daniel

Hi Daniel,

No worries. I've added them at:
https://hacktionlab.org/hacktionlab/index.php/Notes2015#Server_optimization

I also set you up an account -- you should have been emailed a system
generated password.

Cheers,

> http://noflag.org.uk/server-efficiency.pdf
> https://noflag.org.uk/noflag-server.odp

Charlie Harvey
IT Director
New Internationalist

t: +44 (0)1865 403249
f: +44 (0)1865 403346
w: http://newint.org/
k: http://ox4.li/gpgkey/

New Internationalist is an independent not-for-profit communications
cooperative. Our multi-award winning magazine, New Internationalist,
brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for
global justice.

New Internationalist Publications Ltd. is incorporated in England
under no.1005239.

New Internationalist, Old Music Hall, 106-108 Cowley Rd.,
Oxford, OX4 1JE, UK