[HacktionLab] Fwd: Workshops & Outreach for Earth First! 2015

BarnCamp barncamp2015 at hacktionlab.org
Mon Jun 1 13:41:52 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Earth First!'s been in touch to see if anyone would like to do a
workshop with them.  There's not going to be any net, power or projector
so it would more likely be better as a talk and facilitated discussion.

http://earthfirstgathering.org/

In return I've asked if any of them would be up for collaborating with
BarnCamp; they've investigating.

If anyone's interested then get in touch.

Mike.