[HacktionLab] Nice one (for a great BarnCamp in 2015)

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Fri Jun 26 09:22:31 UTC 2015

El 26/06/2015 a les 09:58, Mick Clearerchannel ha escrit:

> On 24/06/15 16:31, Mike Harris wrote:
>> Finally there were proposals flying around about doing stuff in the
>> future.  Certainly an urban HacktionLab gathering in the autumn would be
>> a good one, and there's suggestions for doing it in Edinburgh, Bristol
>> and Bradford.
> These all sound good to me. I think it would be particularly good to
> keep the link with social movements going with the choice of venue if we
> can.
>
> I had a really good time at BarnCamp, thanks to everyone who made it
> happen, which is everyone!
Absolutely Mick.  Yes it may appear that some folk do more 'work' than
others, but that's because those folk enjoy doing it, I certainly do.
If it weren't for everyone pitching in with ideas and hands to make them
a reality, and therefore making it such a great event, it wouldn't be
worth doing it in the first place.  Without us, all of us, there would
be no BarnCamp.