[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2015 - workshop videos thus far

valentina messeri vale at encosianima.net
Fri Jun 26 22:02:57 UTC 2015

Hello My darlings, channel must roll apart from one private :) you can both
download sources with dwhelper plugin or suggest an alternative channel in
which I coul eventually upload these archives and some others I'm working
on.
I'd like to thank everybody I had a great time in the Highbury farm barn
and surroundings!

Baci!
Vale