[HacktionLab] wire-framing tools

Charlie Harvey charlie at newint.org
Mon Mar 23 15:40:33 UTC 2015

Hi,

Pen and paper!

Cheers,

On 23/03/15 15:31, johnc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> OK this a blatantly cheeky request for some advice on a work related
> task so sorry in advance for being a corporate whore!
>
> Can anybody recommend a wire-framing tool:
> 1) That you have used
> 2) That is preferably free
> 4) Open source
> 3) That a non web dev person could learn to use in a day or so?
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Cheers,
> John

Charlie Harvey
IT Director
New Internationalist

t: +44 (0)1865 403249
f: +44 (0)1865 403346
w: http://newint.org/
k: http://ox4.li/gpgkey/

New Internationalist is an independent not-for-profit communications
cooperative. Our multi-award winning magazine, New Internationalist,
brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for
global justice.

New Internationalist Publications Ltd. is incorporated in England
under no.1005239.

New Internationalist, Old Music Hall, 106-108 Cowley Rd.,
Oxford, OX4 1JE, UK