[HacktionLab] BarnCamp - are you coming? workshops and promotion.

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sun May 17 17:02:01 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Thought I'd better follow this up with an email to say that we are on
for this year, just in case I gave any kind of impression that we
weren't on.  Lot's of you have signed up already and it's all looking good.

Really looking forward to being back at BarnCamp once again and seeing
some familiar faces and some new ones.

El 07/05/2015 a les 15:14, Mike Harris ha escrit: