[HacktionLab] workshops and lighting talks for hacktionlab

Mick Chesterman mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Wed Nov 4 22:41:30 UTC 2015

Hi there,

Let's keep those workshop suggestions and descriptions coming as we'll
need a bit of detail to put on the public invite to the event.

It feels like there is a pretty strong leaning towards Web Development
for this Hacktionlab at the mo. That feels fine but if anyone wants to
widen the scope that might be nice too.

I'm up for doing a workshop on creating cross platform mobile apps with
Ionic which would build on the Angular Js workshop.

The workflow will be taking a website or epub and using that as a base
to create a simple read only app for Android / IoS etc.

I can do a quick overview or if people want to do it hands on we could
use the Tech Tools for Activism epub as a base to create an app of that
content.

nice one
mick