[HacktionLab] Winter Hactionlab in hebden bridge?

Lukas Hornby lukas.hornby at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 08:30:59 UTC 2015

Bit late notice (very in fact) but there's a party tonight until 4am. Good
bit of techno, if your that way inclined.

Cheers, Lukas

On Sat, 3 Oct 2015 09:28 Mike Harris <mike at mbharris.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Lukas,
>
> Internet questionable: sounds like the perfect place for us!
>
> Serious, that sounds good, be nice to spend some time up shipley way.
>

> Mike.
>

> El 02/10/2015 a les 22:47, Lukas Hornby ha escrit:
>
> I like this suggestion.
>
> For future events/pet projects etc. we have secured a new space in Shipley
> (close to Leeds, Bradford and Hebden) should anyone want to do events
> similar to this. Has large capacity (200+), heating, Internet questionable.
>
> Cheers,
> Lukas
>
> On 2 October 2015 at 19:03, Mike Harris <mike at mbharris.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Cool, I may just be able to do something on AngularJS and testing with
>> Karma and Gulp.  Gulp!
>>
>> El 29/09/2015 a les 14:27, naomi at aktivix.org ha escrit:
>> > +1 for Winter Hacktionlab. Will it follow the usual format of being a
>> > bit geekier than Barncamp?
>> >
>> > I'd be up for talking about something Nodey and webby ... using React
>> > at the moment and liking it so if anyone cares about that ...
>> >
>> > What happened to the 1 in 12 btw?

>> --
>>
>> Mike Harris
>>
>> w: http://mbharris.co.uk
>> w: http://xtreamlab.net
>> t: 07811 671 893 <07811%20671%20893>
>> s: mikehtw

> --
>
> Mike Harris
>
> w: http://mbharris.co.uk
> w: http://xtreamlab.net
> t: 07811 671 893
> s: mikehtw
>
> --
*Lukas Hornby*
*Member of **Chapel Street Studio Co-operative Ltd.*
*The Hive Bradford,*

*16 Spring Gardens, *

*Manningham, Bradford, BD1 3EJ*

*m: 07906 555628*
*e: lukas at chapelstreetstudio.coop*
*tw: @chapelststudio*

*Chapel Street Studio Co-operative Ltd; a not-for-profit, value-led
consortium of independent creative entrepreneurs providing multi-faceted
and hassle-free communication services.*
*www.chapelstreetstudio.coop*