[HacktionLab] Winter Hactionlab in hebden bridge?

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sun Oct 25 10:57:28 UTC 2015

Hi Mick,

Great, thanks, so here's a poll of weekends, starting on the 14th, which
is probably a little too close to be honest:

http://doodle.com/poll/hewbshd7yi4k88es

<disclaimer>
yes, it's commercial service, yes, it's probably logged, and yes, if you
want to email me off-list with your responses then feel free too, but if
you use Tor to access it and use any alias you like, then I feel that it
will anonymous enough.
</disclaimer>

I would say, that if it's looking tight and pressured any which way,
then we could postpone until Jan/Feb.

El 25/10/2015 a les 10:47, Mick Chesterman ha escrit:

> On 03/10/15 15:37, Mike Harris wrote:
>> Great, I've put up a stub page for it:
>>
>> https://hacktionlab.org/hacktionlab/index.php/HacktionLab_Autumn_2015
> I'm really failing to meet up but I did meet someone from the space at
> the weekend and I suggested trying to sort it out online here.
>
> http://discourse.bridgerectifier.org.uk/t/would-you-consider-hosting-a-hacktionlab-weekend/57/9
>
> Mike maybe you should do the doodle now and we can come up with a
> proposal for them.
>
> nice one
> mick

w: http://mbharris.co.uk