[HacktionLab] Winter Hactionlab in hebden bridge?

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Wed Oct 28 16:42:38 UTC 2015

p.s. anyone that has not forgotten their login and can login should then
be able to create users and do admin stuff I believe.  For info you'll
need to read the MediaWiki manual.

El 28/10/2015 a les 16:31, Mike Harris ha escrit:

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
w: http://xtreamlab.net
t: 07811 671 893
s: mikehtw