[HacktionLab] CRM systems for a charity

naomi naomi at aktivix.org
Fri Nov 11 14:15:54 UTC 2016

Yes absolutely, CiviCRM requires a lot of maintenance as it needs
updating every few weeks and is buggy.

Also it is not user friendly or nice looking. Unless you are going to
pass everything through to a custom front-end, it's pretty embarassing
showing people what they are going to have to use. Things like loads of
extra, useless fields on the main screen for each contact, reports on
the dashboard that don't let you click on a contact's name and go
straight to their record. May seem small to us but are so offputting for
users.

I wish I could suggest something  better though. There must be something
out there