[HacktionLab] Highbury Farm Progress Report

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sat Oct 8 08:34:59 UTC 2016

Excellent stuff Ben, already getting excited.

Charlie, Mark and I are liaising on getting the web site up again; and
Nor's been working on a new-look flyer and poster for next year (the
nice photo of Monmouth has been used rather too many times).

One of us will get back to the list on progress once we've made some.

Mike

El 27/09/2016 a les 11:26, Ben Green ha escrit: