[HacktionLab] Want to work in InfoSec but for a non-profit?

mctwanky at riseup.net mctwanky at riseup.net
Wed Sep 7 14:51:23 UTC 2016

Apologies for the slight abuse of this list.

We're a startup workers cooperative and provide information security
services for other non-profit orgs.

We're currently looking for a volunteer (with the aim of being a full
member) for a fundraising role.

If you're interested or know anyone that may be the link is below....

https://www.charityjob.co.uk/volunteer-jobs/volunteer-fundraiser-part-time-working-from-home-/467225

If you're an infosec professional and have a yearning desire to escape
the evils of bosses and the 9 to 5 grind drop us an email as we may well
be looking for more techies soon.

Again, apologies for the list abuse but we're in need of good eggs.

Jim