[HacktionLab] Highbury Farm Progress Report

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Tue Sep 27 10:26:37 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I spoke to Aimee at Highbury Farm. Aimee will be the person who
liaises with us over the event.

The most important part of the coNversation was that, and I'm going
capslock on this:

THE PROPOSED DATES, OF THE 7TH TO 12TH JUNE 2016 HAVE BEEN CONVFIRMED.

Party on!

I spoke to her briefly about the following issues:

* The cable to the barn is still in place, so we can stick a router in
and have internet.
* Straw Bales - they'll get us some - we need to make sure they are
straw bales and not hay bales though.
* Breakfast on Thursday - being the main build day we need to have a
good start, and they are prepared to again do us some breakfast at 9am
on Thursday.

I've got contact details for Aimee if anyone needs them.

Cheers,
Ben