[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2017 Workshops Call-out

Yussi uc.dev.null at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 13:00:17 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'd like to do two workshops

First is about machine learning, statistical computation, big data, deep
learning etc. It's more of an informal discussion, as I only have some
understanding of these technologies, but I think it's an important time
to discuss these technologies and their impact, how they work, how we
can subvert them etc. I am well under qualified to run this workshop to
any meaningful standard, I do work in computer vision, but far enough
away from the algorithmic aspect, i mostly have an overview of these
technologies. none the less, things like tensor flow, opencv, scikit
etc, are reasonably simple to use without deep understanding of the
underlying works. there's a lot of potential for both good and evil in
there, and i think we're under utilizing that.
If anyone knows enough to help me with this i'd very much appreciate any
help i can get.

The other workshop I'd like to do is about docker.

ciao,
Yussi