[HacktionLab] Exciting BarnCamp role offer of Workshops Coordinator - Apply Now!

Encosianima encosianima at riseup.net
Tue Apr 18 11:32:58 UTC 2017

Position has been filled (by me)

Cheers!

Valentina

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​On 13 Apr 2017, at 18:29, Mike Harris <mike.harris at xtreamlab.net> wrote:

Hi All,

All the workshop ideas sound great.

I feel we need a workshops co-ordinator to organise things before the
event. The role is:

- see what proposals are on email and the wiki

- decide what spaces we need and what equipment we need (for example
video projects, I have one pretty decent one, as in highish resolution)

- help people who need wiki accounts to put their ideas up and/or put
their ideas up for them

- make a list of kit and jobs to do to get things set up to be given to
the set-up team

with some optional extras:

- perhaps check the sign-ups and hassle those who proposal workshops to
sign up

- perhaps decide that we'd like the Workshops page restored to the BC
web site and then maintain this

I do not think either part should take a lot of time to do, with
probably a bit of time (5-30 minutes depending) every other day from now
up until the event.

Anyone fancing taking this on?