[HacktionLab] Disroot | Disroot

ale a at 414c45.net
Wed Dec 6 09:42:56 UTC 2017

Maadix is a commercial service indeed, but it's not as simple as an
owncloud instance. It's a hosting service that deploys FLOSS cloud
services using Ansible and Puppet --the techie part is quite interesting
in this project--.

Besides that, behind maadix there're people that fight in different
fields related to free culture/free technologies as xnet
(https://xnet-x.net/en/) or wwb (my coop).

Best,
Ale.

ale [414c45.net · wwb.cc · @414c45]