[HacktionLab] Tech tools for activists - your favourites?

Weaving Our Own Web zylum at peacenews.info
Wed Dec 20 14:13:44 UTC 2017

Dear all,
     In time for the Peace News dayschool "Weaving Our Own Web" in London
on 13/01/2018. I would like to compile a list of useful digital tools
for activists. Either things provided by the likes of Riseup et al. or
software which can be installed on peoples own machines or set up on a
group's server space if they have it.

For example, I use both riseup email lists and piratepad a fair bit.
It would be great to know what other people use, so that we can make
suggestions based upon real life experience.

If you would like to share your favourites, do please let me know.

Further info' about the event is here:
https://www.peacenews.info/node/8853

Thanks,
Benjamin.