[HacktionLab] Error code

Mike Harris mike.harris at xtreamlab.net
Mon Feb 27 16:38:30 UTC 2017

Hey Sludge,

Good to hear from you.

My bad, I just (as in about an hour ago) invalidated the Gandi SSL
certificate for BC and also for hacktionlab.org thinking they weren't
used; clearly they were.

I've now put new certificates up using Let's Encrypt, so it all should
be fine now.  You may have to quite Firefox if you use it as it seems to
rather aggressively cache the SSL certificate.

El 27/02/2017 a les 15:40, Sludge ha escrit:
> Wanted to recommend Barn Camp but site seems to be down
> 'Certificate/revoked' tried different browsers and devices with same
> results.
>

> --

Director

XtreamLab Internet Services Ltd