[HacktionLab] Can you help promote BarnCamp 2017? (flyers & posters)

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sat Jan 28 09:50:17 UTC 2017

Hi All,

A bit of a delay but they're getting printed.  I've already had some
orders in.

Do you think you could help promote it?  If you do then I can send you a
pack of a couple of A3 posters, a couple of A4 and a handful of A5
flyers.

We really need help to spread the word, especially around places that
aren't on the normal activist trail; so if you can put one up in a cafe,
at your place of work, in a college or uni, that'd be great.

So let me know you can take some, with your address and I'll get some
posted to you ASAP.

e: mike at mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 (0) 7811 671 893
s: adelayde