[HacktionLab] BC 2017 Media??

mark mark at aktivix.org
Wed Jul 19 08:40:00 UTC 2017

You *,

I'm just doing the final layout for the survey report and it really
needs a photo or two. Please can people hit me with some pics - today if
at all possible.

Survey teaser - we had a 42% response rate and R is awesome. Stats <3

Mark

* "Folks" and "Guys" are both out, I seem to remember.

Mike Harris: